Our licensed waterproofers specialise in the waterproofing all wet areas of the home and workplace including bathrooms, laundries, kitchens, balconies, rooftops and planter boxes.
Signs you may have a waterproofing problem
- Smell : If you can smell mildew then this is usually due to dampness caused by a leak and is rotting timber and wall materials.
- Walls : Water damage can cause the wall material to swell and contract causing walls to warp.
- Skirting boards : Swollen skirting boards are a typical sign that water is penetrating behind the wall. You may also notice skirting board paint peeling or discolouring.
- Stains : Water damage will create visible stains on walls.
- Bubbling paint : Moisture commonly causes paint to bubble as the water prevents the paint from adhering to the wall.
- Tile grout : Tile grout may become crumbly and disintegrate due to constant moisture. Due to this, tiles may even start coming off the walls.
- Doors : Water causes timber to swell and contract. You may notice doors become stuck and are harder to open and close.
- Silicone : Silicon products used to “plug” gaps, seal joints and repair cracks are usually only a temporary fix. Deteriorating or mouldy silicone can be a sign that your shower is leaking.
Our waterproofing services
Drip Dry Shower Repairs and Waterproofing offers a fast, reliable and affordable service that rectifies all waterproofing problems in the home.
We are fully licensed waterproofing professionals who specialise in the repair and waterproofing of showers, baths and all wet areas around the home including bathrooms, laundries, kitchens, rooftop gardens and balconies.
In the vast majority of cases, we can rectify waterproofing issues without removing any tiles. This can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars, as you don’t have to replace any tiles. It also ensures you’re back enjoying trouble-free showering quickly.
We use only quality materials and our workmanship exceeds the Australian Standard requirements. Over the past 25+ years, we have built a solid reputation based on excellent quality and exceptional service. In fact, we are so confident in our waterproofing services that we offer a 15 year guarantee.
NEED WATERPROOFING ASSISTANCE?
“Waterproofed and tiled the balcony. Clean, tidy, great job. Definitely recommend.” – Rory, Google Review (Read more reviews »)